MAP’s work to expand access to reproductive health care would not be possible without support from our foundation and family fund partners. Thank you!
- Anonymous – Family Foundation
- Argosy Foundation
- Dr. Barnett A. Slepian Memorial Fund at the Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
- Best Portion Foundation
- Chicago Foundation for Women
- Conant Family Foundation
- The Ellie Fund at the Jewish Women’s Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago
- Grant Healthcare Foundation
- Irving Harris Foundation
- Gorlitz Foundation Ltd
- James P. & Brenda S. Grusecki Family Foundation
- Jill & Brad Gordon Foundation
- Haviraj Foundation
- The Kellcie Fund
- Lakshmi Foundation
- The Lehman-Stamm Family Fund
- Lisa & Douglas Goldman Fund
- Liz Kramer Lefkofsky
- The Mayer and Morris Kaplan Family Foundation
- Reggi Marder Foundation
- Sara and Two C-Dogs Foundation
- SB Wolf Family Foundation
- Sidney and Sondra Berman Epstein Fund at The Chicago Community Foundation
How can you support MAP’s mission to improve access to reproductive health care?
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, MAP relies on the generous contributions of foundations, organizations, and individual donors. You can donate securely online, or mail a check payable to Midwest Access Project to 5215 North Ravenswood Avenue, Suite 206, Chicago, Illinois 60640.
To learn more about partnering with MAP, visit our Get Involved webpage.